You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00087 Aug 2004

Madam SumithrA varadharAjan,

I remember the thiru-voi-mozhip pAsuram in this regard:
PrAsankikam
madi-mAngAi idudhal
"eNNilum varum, ennini vENduvam" = thiru-voi-mozhi 1-10-2; Even if we think of some numbers incidentally and if it confirms to his thathvam, He emerges.If we are listing out something else in which the word 'Eswaran' comes, He will come. When we  are counting something else and in the count if something is related to Him,He shows Himeself, even if we do not mean Him. What else do you want?

The next sixth pAsruam again says "oR eNthAnum inRiyEA,vandhiyalumARu,vuNdAnai, vualgEazhum mUvadi koNdAnai kaNdu koNdanai, nEyumEa" thiru voi mozhi " 1-10-6;
Does He need counting as a pre-requisite? NO.Why think of Him?.Whenever the need arises He rescues us suo-moto-out of his volition-voluntarily, wihtout our calling Him or thinking of Him. is it so? Is there any example.
Yes, when the crisis from prALayam arose, He swallowed us into safety and safeguarded us.He blessed us with His divine feet when He measured the three worlds. Is it not so?

Tailpiece: Why thiruvallikkEANI? Why not thirukkuRungudi? even for 'say' purpose.

rAmanuja dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here