You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00102 Aug 2004

Hello Everybody,

I am Bharat C. Sukhparia, Advocate, from Jamnagar (Gujarat). I have never
been to Sri Oppliappan temple and still I have been receiving 'prasaadam'
(tulsi & chandan) every month by post. I have not paid any amount as seva,
so I presumme that some of my friends must have given the amount, on my
behalf, and arranged for the blessings in form of 'prasaadam'. I am Gujarati
and therefore cannot read what is printed on the envelope except
"Phone:(0435)2463386"; Postal Pin:"612204"; and   "Web Site:
www.oppliappan.com" as being in English, other writings are in Tamil or
Telugu which I donot follow.

In fact, I am feeling delighted and obliged by receiving the prasaadam every
month,  but at the same time, I am eager to know as to at whose instance
this is being sent to me. Will anybody from you, please, be helpful to me in
searching the same and let me know. I will be obliged to you. My personal
e-mail id is <bsukhparia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks & Regards.

-Bharat

Claim your Citibank Ready Cash today.  http://go.msnserver.com/IN/54177.asp