You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00110 Aug 2004

Sri

Srimathe Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya namaha:

Sri Rukmini Sathyabhama Sametha Sri Venugopala Para Brahmane Namaha:

PRANA PRATISHTAPANA MAHOTSAVAM OF SRI RUKMINI SATHYABHAMA SAMETHA SRI VENUGOPALA PERUMAL on SEP.11th 2004 in EDISON,NEW JERSEY

As you may all know, PERUMAL WITH HIS PARIVARAM HAS ARRIVED IN NEW JERSEY two weeks ago. Hectic Preparations are underway for planning this event. There are JUST 26 DAYS LEFT for this ONCE IN A LIFETIME event !!!! On this occasion, the vigrahams received from Srimath Andavan Asramam will be consecrated into Holy deities with all vedic rituals followed by thirumanjanam, kalyana utsavam and dolothsavam for the perumal. We are also planning to have cultural events to mark the occasion.

With the divine blessings of Perumal and Acharyas we have planned to perform atleast 108 kalyana utsavams for perumal and thayars on this auspicious day. We urge and request all the devotees to be part of this rarest of rare kainkaryams and be one of the 108 sponsors. So far, we have 63 sponsors for kalyana utsavam and we have just 26 more days left for the event!!!!

Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Asramam will be giving a mid sized silver pela with Shanka-Chakra inscriptions along with  perumal prasadam and Srimath Andavan manthrakshadai to the sponsors as a prathi sambhavana. A picture of silver pela is attached  with this email.

Please visit our website at http://www.ramanujamission.org to register for this  event and make it a GRAND SUCCESS !! For devotees far and wide across the world and for those who may not be able to  physically participate, they could still contribute towards the event by giving their family details such as names, gothrams and sponsor any or all the utsavams listed above. These contributions could be made directly through Secure Paypal link found in the events registration page.

We again request all the devotees to attend this AUSPICIOUS EVENT and be part of the sathsangam praising the glory of our Perumal

With Obeisance to HH Srimath Andavan,

Dasan
Venkat Sreenivasan
For Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links