You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00113 Aug 2004

VIDHI 5

 vaikuntham puguvadhu maNNavar vidhiyEa

In the ninth pAsuram of the 9th thiru-voi-mozhi of the Tenth Ten AzhwAr mentions "vaikuntham puguvadhu maNNavar vidhiyEa" 10-10-9;

samsArigaL parama-padathil pugurumpadikku EdAga bAkyam paNNuvadhEa ---EDU. the souls are so fortunate to have reached this world.

The next pAsuram starts again with"vidhi vagai pugundhanar"

They are indeed fortunate to have been here. The world of samsArA is full of distractions. In spite of that they are indeed fortunate-bAgyam peRRavargaL to reach here- being viNNulArlum sEriyar.

Some of the souls there exclaimed "We are fortunate to have them here" "ivargaL ingEa vandhu pugurap peRRadhu, nAm paNNIna bAgyam anROA"

Should we not then desire for this 'vidhi'?

(concluded)
rAmAnuja dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor