You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00162 Aug 2004

Hello,
I live in US and would very much appreciate if someone posts the
manthra raja pada sthotram or send it to me by email.
Thanks,
Anuu

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear SrI SrInivAsan:
>
> It is very common to have PaaDa BhEdhams
> in sthOthrams as they get handed down .
>
> Since the Manthra Raja Padha SthOthram
> is so important to Ahobila  Matam , I would
> give that sampradhAya PaaDam higher weight .
>
> V.Sadagopan

SrI
> > Mantrarajapada sthOthram.  Adiyen noted slight difference in two
> > slokas.
> >
> > Sloka 5 , in the recent free issue along with the month of Ani
> > issue Sri Nrisimha Priya, the second line (third padham)
is "jAnAthi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM