You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00165 Aug 2004

Dear Members :

On behalf of all of You , I want to thank Sriman Padmanabhan
for his just concluded series of excellent postings on Acharya Hrudhayam.
Those are authoritative and most enjoyable postings conforming
strictly to SampradhAyic way of intrepretation .

Our thanks to him for devoting a significant amount of his time
to share with us his in depth knowledge about Eedu and dhivya
prabhnadhams with facility and ease .

I am glad to know that he will be starting a new series based on
his response to happenings all around in daily life and relating it to
Dhivya Prabhandhams /AzhwAr's aruLIccheyalkaL.

We are indeed fortunate to have BahkthAs ( Sriman M.G.Vasudevan ,
SrI MadhavakkaNNan Of Srirangam and Sri Sadagopan Iyengar ,
SrIman Sudarsanan of Kuwait and others) and Bhakthais of SrIman NaarAyaNa
( Smt.Sumitra Varadarajan of ThiruallikkENi ) contribute richly to the growth of
the archives of Oppiliappan List .

My special thanks are to SrIMan Sriram Srinivasan of ThiruveLLUr and California
for his extraordinary contributions to retrieve the archives after I had accidentally
erased months of postings and setting up the new archives , which are accessed
by aastikAs from all over the world every day ! He has been exceptionally helpful
in so many ways to capture and disseminate the content on singular themes
like SandhyAvandhanam for which he is creating a special , authentic site
built upon the recent DVD Releases  on ThirkAla SandhyA Vandhanam .

A devout Bhakthan from Hyderabad , SrI Anil Aditya has been tireless in
creating a data base of thematic content along subject lines ( http://www.Sadagopan.org) .
His devotion at such a young age will take him far in his spiritual journey
with the blessings of SrI Lakshmi Hayagrivan .

Yet another family member from Poundarikapuram branch ,
SrI Sudarshan has created the web site : http://www.malolan.org
to capture the archives of Thiruvaheendhrapuram Rathnangi Kaimakryam
related postings.

Thank you all , who enrich the pages of Oppiliappan List day
after day !

May the divine fragrance of Dhivya Prabhandhams , Veda ParimaLam and
Acharya Srisookthis waft across the pages of Oppiliappan archives with
the visEsha anugraham of SrI BhUmi DEvi SamEtha Sri Oppiliappan !

ThiruviNNagarappan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Moderator , Oppiliappan List