You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00006 Aug 2005

Dear Devotees

You are all invited to attend the Andal Tirunakshatram ( also known as Goda Devi or Bhudevi's  Birtjhday ) celebrations at Sri Ranganatha Temple on Sunday, Aug 7, 2005.  Attached please find the detailed Invitation, which you can also see and get directions to the Temple, at the  Temple Website at www.ranganatha.org.

Please visit Sri ranganatha Temple as often as you can and I  am sure you will enjoy the MOST wonderful Silver Kavacham and Silver Prabhavali, that is recently  offered ( on July 3, 2005 ) to all the Moolavars - Lord Sri Ranganatha along with Adi-Sesha, Sri Mahalakshmi, Sri Andal, Sri Lakshmi-Nrusimha, Sri Sita-Lakshmana-Hanumat-sahita-Sri-Sri-Rama, Sri Venugopala-Krishna and Sri Srinivasa.  Please come and let us all offer our Special Thanks to the TEN devotees who donated $10,000= each and made it possible to get the Silver Kavacham and Silver Prabhavali of about 500 Kilograms at a cost of about $152,000=  I am sure it will be a FEAST to your CHAKSHUs-which will soon become CHATAKAs.

With Sincere regards,
adiyen, in the service of the Divya-Dampatis, Lord Sri Ranganatha and Sri Maha Lakshmi,
 Srtimat Azhagiyasingar Tiruvadi,

Venkat Kanumalla
of Sri Ranganatha Temple
( pAncha-rAtra-deeksha nAmadhAri as Sridhar Dikshit )