You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00017 Aug 2005

Sri:

Dear BhakthAs :

adiyEn had the bhAgyam of offering my DaNDavath
praNAmams to HH Srimath Azhagiyasingar this Morning .

adiyEn conveyed our worries about the monsoon there and
any possible impact of it on the daily aarAdhanams/KalakshEpam/
tadhiyArAdhanam at the ChAthurmAsya sthalam of Sri Matam ,
ChembhUr .

HH was very pleased to know about our concerns and assured
us that the ChAthurmAsyam is progressing well inspite of
the enormous damage in and all around Bombay . HH sends His
blessings to all of us . HH mentioned that the protections at
ChembhUr Sri Matam has withstood very well the onslaught
of the powerful monson rains this year .

adiyEn thought that you will all be relieved to hear this good news
about Srimath Azhagiya Singhar's well being and the uninterrupted
NithyArAdhanam at Sri Sannidhi .

adiyEn also made a Vign~yApanam to Srimath Azhagiya Singar :
Inclusion of the  most beautiful Adhi VaNN SaThakOpa Gadhyam
as a KaalakshEpam topic for future . Out of His immense dayA
for all of us , HH has kindly agreed to include it as a KaalkshEpam
topic and bless a new Multimedia CD under plan with the help of
the Students and Staff of  The Sri Matam PaatasAlA (Schools)
at MadhurAnthakam (MDM) . The Hon. Secretary of   MDM Schools,
Dr. PiLLaipAkkam N. Sridharan has kindly agreed to be the focal
point for the creation of this new CD ROM on the Gadhyam on
the Moola Purushar of Ahobila Matam that will include multimedia
inputs from  Melkote and Ahobilam .

This has been a blessed day !

Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , V.Sadagopan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia