You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00071 Aug 2005

Title: SriPedia Padhuka Sahasram
Dear BhakthAs of Swamy Desika:

It is with reverence for the poetic genius and Mathematical
Skills of the Sarva Tantra Svatantrar , Swamy Desikan , adiyEn
presents the graphic representation of the Chithra Paddhathi
slOkams in  a digital format by Sri Sriram SrinivAsan .

Earlier adiyEn and Sri MuraLi Rangaswamy completed the coverage of
the 1008 slOkams of Sri RanganAtha PaadhukA Sahasram (SRPS)
of Swamy Desikan . When we came to the Chitra Paddhathi section of
SRPS , we marvelled at the mysteries of artistry of Swamy Desikan .
We wanted to present the unique geometrical complexities of
the Chitra Paddhathi SlOkams with deep meanings . Sri Sriram
SrinivAsan of California stepped in and completed the work .
He showed us the links of Swamy Desikan's Chithra Paddhathi
Yanthrams with modern day Mathematics . We are pleased to
share with you here the wonderful graphics created by Sri Sriram
SrinivAsan .

For the ladies and girls of the house , AchAryAs have identified
individual slOkams for each day of the week to be drawn as
sacred Rangoli in front of their PoojA graham with the recitation of
the slOkams for that day of the week and to perform the Japam of
these slokams for Kaarya Siddhi . These sacred Yanthrams should
be reverentially treated and one's foot should never fall on them .
When the day's pooja and Japam is done in front of the Yanthram ,
the rice flour used in drawing the Yanthrams should be collected by
hand and disposed off .

Sri Sunder Kidambi , who completed earlier the assembly of the Agra MaNi
Maala ( the first slOkams of each of the 32 Paddhathis of SRPS ) will complete
soon the other Kaarya Siddhi slOkams of SRPS  with powerful Manthra Sakthis
and add them to Prapatti.com /

Our tasks are now done . May the fruits of these kaimkaryams inspire you
all to use the SRPS SlOkaqms and Yanthrams to lead  pious and fruitful
lives following the foot steps of Swamy Desikan !

Sri HyaagrIva-RanganAtha PaadhukA Daasan ,
Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

P.S: Please support the construction of Maha Mantapam
at the Oushadha Giri of Thiruvaheendhrapuram , where
Swamy Desikan was blessed by Lord HayagrIvan to become
the Kavi Taarkika Simham and Sarva Tantra Svatantrar .
Pleas ehave the darsanam of Lord HayagrIvan Moolavar
on Oushadha Giri:

http://www.srikainkarya.org

You are here: SriPedia - ebooks - Vedanta Desikan - Works - Paduka Sahasram

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com