You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00094 Aug 2005

Sri:

Dear AasthikAs:

Our Thanks to Sriman Sridharan Swamy to brief us
on the links of the First Jeeyar to Bihar .
It is amazing that the power of VaishNavam
spread all the way to BihAr , Orissa, Bengal,
RajasthAn and other locations even in those times ,
when the travel across India was very difficult .

The AzhwArs ( Thirumangai and PeriyAzhwAr , Madhura
Kavi made it and performed MangaLAsAsanams ).
The AchAryAs followed .
V.Sadagopan