You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00130 Aug 2005

Sri Balaji Sundararajan has sent us the rendering of the 4000 Sacred collect
(NaalAyira Dhivya Prabhandham ) as rendered by  Dr.M.A.VenkatakrishNan
Swamy of ThiruvallikkENi dhivya dEsam . Please enjoy them .

Our sincere thanks are to Sriman Bakaji Sundararajan for
making this treaure available to us all .

V.Sadagopan

Dear  swaamin(e-Vaishnava adiyarkalaey)

   Please follow this url to download Dr M.A.V's Divya prabandam

       http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/audio/

Yourself, as a group leader , should download all the mp3 ( carefully
segmented)

Please have your copy and help my ambition (re-distribute in your web site ) to make this version a , ANSI Standard(North American Standard Version)

This is one of the Authentic, Standard i have found  so far.

( Please listen to 7.2 ,7.3 of thiruvaaimozhi from this website  , So Nice.... )

Adiyaen

Daasan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page