You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00135 Aug 2005

Dear srivaishnava perunthagaiyeer,

for the tamil version of thiru vilakku sthothram please see
http:www.chennaionline.com/festivalsnreligion/karthikai/slogam2.asp

in case you require the transliterated version please bear with me
for two more days - may be on sunday i will do that and send.
i am not sure whether the third verse regarding abiramavalli is a
later insertion, as i remember my mother used to recite only the
first two stanzas in my early days. later when she had the
bharanyasam she stopped reciting this.

dhasan
 vasudevan m.g.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM