You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00178 Aug 2005

Srimathe Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Parabrahmane Namaha
Srimathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha

Dear members,

With the blessings of "LORD BADRINARAYANA" our SRINIVASA YATRA proposed to arrange a pilgrimage to Holy Badrinath in September 2005 from New Delhi. We offer you, our devoted services and personalised care with warm hospitality to make it a rewarding experience for you. We are arranging this holy trip/yatra at reasonable cost within your reach.

Date and other details are in attached format.

With regards,
M.R. Karunagaran
+91 120 3948574
+91 09810786366

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

Check out Yahoo! India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia