You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00183 Aug 2005

SrI:

Respected Bhagavathas ,

http://www.pbase.com/svami/bellur

I had the fortune to go to Bellur (Not Belur of Hassan District :
http://www.pbase.com/svami/belur ).
Please enjoy the Beauty of Adhi Madhava , Varadharaja & Venugopala.

This is also a Thrikutachala style Hoysala temple and famous people from
Bellur  are: the  famous Kannada Writer Sri B M Sri ( If I  am correct B M. Srinivasa Iyengar) and Classical singer s  Bellur sisters et  al .

It is around 50 Kms from Bangalore and it worth visiting.

Dasan

Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Beliefs of hinduism Different religions beliefs Hinduism religion
Hinduism Fund raising Beliefs

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia