Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] Kanchi Archana and Parayanm - Second Batch

NAMASKARAM!
Can any inform me the web site address where I can get the script of Sri sudarsana Ashtakam
Adiyen
P.N.Kannan
Chennai

Seshadri Dasan <sripadukasevagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

            Jaya jaya sri Sudarsana, Jaya jaya sri Sudarsana
                  Orundru thane amaiyado Thittam
            Archana and Parayana (Sudarsana sathakam) to Kanchi                                            Chakarathalwar for one mandala
                    [15.07.2005 to 31.08.2005]

Pranams to Bahktas of Chakarathalwar,

          The Archana and Parayana (Sudarsana sathakam) program to Kanchi Chakarathalwar for one mandala (48 days), which was started and organized by Orundru thane amaiyado thittam (C.Seshadri), was performing daily by the 4 Parayanakaras and archana by T.S.V. Rajam bhattar . We do archana, sudarsasna sataka Parayana and we read your wish and wants (Korikai) to sudarsana alwar daily. We have a faith, that Sudarsana alwar will fulfill everybody?s needs and expectations, besides he will satisfy yours needs before our Archana and Parayana will finish (31/08/2005). So please do the Nityakarama [Sandhya vandhanam] and recite the Shodasayutham stotram, sudarsana ashtakam daily, we also happy on hearing that every body does.

          Also Sabha has planned to do Tirumanchanam KAINGARYAM AND Sambavanam kaingaryam for Sri Kanchi Chakarathalwar as a THANKS GIVING DAY. For this kaingarya, sabha has estimated more than Rs./ 15000. (Tirumanchanam KAINGARYAM AND Sambavanam kaingaryam),

          We, our sabha has request you gather with family and friends to thank God for the many blessings He has given us, and we ask God to continue to guide in future.

THANKSGIVING DAY PROVIDES ALL OF US WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN THE BLESSING OF KANCHI SRI SUDARSANA ALWAR.

NOTE:-    Also our sabha has considered doing the Archana and parayana again for One Mandala for whom they have left at present, and we are going to do in second batch. Only for the people who have fail to give their names in the Current and ongoing archana and parayana. These (missed) people can enroll by giving their names,Gothram, Raasi and their wants and wishes by sending an E-mail to us, if possible, they should contact us after they enrolled. Also many people, who had given names in this archana program, have given the feedback as their wishes has fulfilled within the period of our Archana to Lord Sudarsan Alwar.
In First batch 140 peoples were participated.

Planned Date:- archana and parayana for the Second batch 1/09/2005 To 18/10/2005.

we expect people to give their names on or before 31/08/2005.

regds
C.Seshadri dasan
16, Subramania Nagar cross st
Rengarajapuram Kodambakkam
Chennai - 600 024.
Phone - 044-24734788

SESHADRI.C
16, Subramania nagar cross street,
Near rengarajapuram Railway gate,
Kodambakkam - chennai - 600 024,
Phone - 044-24734788,
Mobile - 98412-06464.

Beliefs of hinduism Different religions beliefs Hinduism religion
Hinduism Fund raising Beliefs

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia