You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00214 Aug 2005

SrI:

Dear Sriman Deepak :

Your query is most welcome .
To the best of my knowledge , there is no any English
Translation of Adhi Sankara's moving prayer acknowledging
Lord NarasimhA's Omnipotence and request to come to his
rescue at acritical moment in His young life  . There have been
other instances ( KapaalikA's attempt on Adhi Sankara's life)
when Lord Narasimha came to his devotee's rescue .

There is also another moving Sri Lakshmi Nrusimha
KarAvalampa sthOthram by HH the 44th pattam Azhagiya Singar ,
Sri MukkUr Azhagiya Singar . I will also cover them . Lot of Sri Narasimha
BhakthAs might be interested in these two SthOthrams . Hence I am
copying this mail to a wider set of devotees .

V.Sadagopan