-----Original Message-----
From: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of M R Karunagaran
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Tiru Venkatam; Jai Srimannarayana; Vedic Talk; vedic talk; USA
Telugubrahmin; Desika Sampradaya; Nama Singapore; Sri Ranga; Sri
Ranganatha; radha kondur; m_raja007@xxxxxxxxxxx; SVT mangalore; tamil
matri; Divya Desam; emailtosampath@xxxxxxxxx; Iyengar group; Oppiliappan
Groups; Ramanuja Groups; Vanamamalai Groups; Andavan Andavan; Azhwar
Azhwar
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Pilgrimage to Badrinath

   [input]    [input]    [input]    [input]

                    SRI ARAVINDAVALLI NAYIKA SAMETHA SRI BADRINARAYANAYA NAMAH

Srimathe Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Parabrahmane Namaha
      Srimathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha

      Dear members,

      With the blessings of "LORD BADRINARAYANA" our SRINIVASA YATRA proposed
to arrange a pilgrimage to following Divya Desams:

      (69) Badrinath ( Vadhari)
      (67) Thiruppiruthi ( Jhoshi mutt,Nanda prayag)
(68) ThirukkaNdam kadinagar (Deva prayag)

      in September  2006 from New Delhi. We offer you, our devoted services and
 personalised care with warm hospitality to make it a rewarding  experience for
you. We are arranging this holy trip/yatra at reasonable  cost within your
reach.

      Trip  I        Starting on  03/09/2006        Returning on  10/09/2006
      Trip  II       Starting on  11/09/2006        Returning on  18/09/2006

      Buses will start from Sri Venkateshwara Temple (Balaji Mandir), Sector-3,
Rama Krishna Puram, New Delhi-110022 at 10:00 PM.

      Itinerary: Haridwar, Rishikesh, Devprayag, Joshimutt, Sri Badrinath.

        Cost  Rs.4100/- per person (including 2x2 Deluxe Bus fare, Room
Accommodation  & Food) Meals & Tiffin prepared by Vaishnava Cooks.

      Please reserve your seats by giving an advance by means of Demand Draft
favouring M R   K Narasimhan payable at New Delhi.

      Regards,

      Madurantakam Rayam K Narasimhan
      Madurantakam Rayam Karunagaran
      mrkarunagaran@xxxxxxxxxxx
      +91 09810786366
        +91 09868899986
      +91 120 2607752
      +91 120 2815325
      +91 120 2815394

DISCLAIMER:
  This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is
proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to
other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T
ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC
DIVISION

Yahoo! Groups Links