You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00138 Aug 2006

  Shri:

  Dearest All  .

  Adiyaen's pranaams (Vanakkam)

  Introduction:

This Thiru-viru-tham 100 paasurams (by  maaran )Vyaakyaanam is very slow going.
Please be prepared to have excellent patience, Lot of pain in understanding and
a test of your tolerance. Therefore please read three times, if you want to
master. Surprisingly there is a Two tire meaning (like city of new york ) one
is outer meaning , other is swaapa-thesa- aartham. (Shri P.B.A Swaamy went
ahead and says that there may be 3rd layer meaning.). A paasuram from the
common man's  view is not the same as it is meant for ? or say implied
internally.

  So if you look at the paasuram they are very Tamil literature oriented. There
are three main characters involved ( Thalaivan , Thalaivi , Thozhi). so this
entire 100 paasurams is like a drama mainly of 3 actors.

  My job is not to go over each paasuram and rewrite the vyaakyaanam in
Tamilified English. So I am here to make sure you can still read this article
while you are traveling in I-85, I-75.U.S 101 Highway @ 65-75 Miles per hour.

  #15 - "Kayalo numa kankal yena kaliru vinavi nitreer."

  Stupid Question Technique : I am not shy to tell the following. In Toronto ,
whenever I see a good looking girl  , I .., be like a stupid , innocent and ask
a stupid question. Let us come to this context.

  In reality this technique has been widely used in the past.   Here in this
context, the Thalaivan is asking (a stupid question) whether a elephant has
crossed this way , (with a green leaves branch in hand => #22), to the thalaivi
and telling Oh you have a beautiful eyes.

  Krishna-va-thaaram although looks like a entire life span of Shri "Karakaatta
kaaran" , it s about a 2 minute time span(thoopam showing time)   in
Paramapadam. (Cross Prof Albert Einstein - Theory of Relativity)

  #22 "Kombaar thalai kai??Ambaar Kaliru vinavu vathu Iyer?"

  Same as Stupid Question Technique  explained above in #15.

  #26 ? "Kaal Nilam thointhu Vinnor tholum kannan Vetkaa vithu? "

  Thiru vatkaa : { Please carefully watch the #26 , it refers to our shriya
pathi , as   #25 means Jeevathamaa , #26 means paran-tha-aman(paramaatthma)  }

  This specifies that Thiru-vetkaa has the specialty that even celestials whose
legs will not touch the earth-soil(ground) come and touch the soil for enjoying
Souseelyam, soulabhyam gunam in Thiru-vet-kaa. We don't realize that truth and
consider it as yet another place to visit ( like visiting a picnic spot).

  Thirupathi Koil has been used as a fake reason where people collect money
from others in a hundial   on behalf of koil to offer it to Lord.   It is being
used as a mal practice /cheating even now. However the faith may have been
started from this paasuram #31.

  #39 : Lake Tahoe
  If you are a resident of California  then you will knew of Lake Tahoe (
Highest lake at a height of 6229 feet,1/2 KM Deep). You will see some flowers
growing on the lake waters. This is a Common's man view.  alwaar might have
seen this lake in his divine eyes, he saw this lake as a specialty of our
almighty(blue mountain) with a lotus eyes.
  If you are in India , then a example might be Ooty Lake(near Mysore or
Coimbatore).

  This is a very important paasuram and a stunning vyaakyaanam , I have read
so far.
  Here P.B.A Swamy explains why alwaar is immersed in churning the milk ocean.

  When a Yogurt is churned you will get butter.  The beauty is once churned, it
will stay
  Floating in yogurt and will not again mix with yogurt.

  Same is the case for us. Yogurt means all chetanas mixed with pra-kriti in
this
  samsara sambandham(world) , churning means all the pain you undergo in this
  world knowingly/unknowingly (irul tharumaa jnaalam?.) . The butter that comes
  out is our aathman.  and the consumer is  "Sriya pathi" like his "butter
steeling avatar"..
  That's why the shriya pathi thunders in Gita that those who comes to me will
never return.

  It is meant for common man like us. You have to understand and accept that
you are
  Not getting out of this samsaaric world until you have totally disliked the
world and you have been disliked by others(samsaari's / all people ) . Please
be prepared to be spitted by other people   that will give you a acceptance to
dislike this world.  so it is the result of your frustration in this
(incompleteness of life )world that gives you the taste of Moksham (Heaven) and
not as a result of your forced, defined entry.   muthal Alwaars also thunder
this point
    1.   Ithu kandaai nan-nenjay Ippiravi yaavathu ? ,

    2.  Ortha manatharaai pulan ainthum adakki Perthaal..(samsaric world
disliking ,
  showing  your back Will " Yield to Moksham" )  ?.

  #79 :   ? Vinnu laarinum seeriyarey !!!

  Alwaar has certified that even if you think of 10 seconds in a day about the
almighty , you are far better than nithya suris   . why ? we are living in  a
world full of complexties , hurdles , socio, economic pressure. (undiyae ,
udaiyae yendru odum mandalathaar?..)
  For Nithya suris ,  they are not stuck with difficulties because of
Praakrutha thirumeni.

  #99  Eenach-Sol?aayinum Aaga?
  (Adiyaen to Alwaar : Yenna Ohy , ! Ippidi Sol reer..!!!)
  This is one line where any one reading this text will get stumbled how much
alwar is going low , ?, confident of his fact and faith. If alwar feel that ..
what he says is enach sol , then my very life honestly speaking is 100%
ena-piravi.

  #100   Maaya Van setru Allal Poi-Nilathey? !!

  Usually the last paasuram is a wrap up paasuram. It will go some thing like
any one who tells this centum will get vai-kuntam , 1 million $ (Vaan Ongu peru
valamey.. )  and  so on . so I read this paasuram relaxedly.

  Surprisingly vyaakyaanam is stunning,  P.B.A Swaamy went ahead and says that
  The life we are living is that "Maha-Viveki-kalum kaal-vaanga vonnathaa
  Pra-kruthi mandalam.athaa-vathu  Paraath paranaiyum(7 Bull Killer) patri
ilukkum saagaram(mandalam?) Aayitrae .!!!

  So to get out of this samsara saagaram its not easy. you have to be careful.
This is for sure. You have to know and change your projection of life to stay
away from vishaya-anthiram(A-praaptha vishayangalil virakthi). That is a road
to your salvation(Moksham).

  I have just covered with my little(half baked Thattva Gnanam)  knowledge
swept by reading P.B.A Swamy vyaakyaanam. Hopefully my intention to bring you
the taste of thiru virutham will succeed. I will try to hire someone soon in
this year  in Toronto to scan (adobe pdf format) all the P.B.A Swamy Books and
other books to be published for free in the internet aimed to give the books to
those who are scattered across the world and make them aware that the
vyaakyaanam is detailing all the vedic(Sanskrit) lines.

  Adiyaen

         -  Maaran's Dog  (Illaya pinna.... )

  My mp3 download site :  ( http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/ )

Yahoo! Groups Links