You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00156 Aug 2006

SrI:

Daer Sriman Parthasarathy Swamy :

You have undertaken a noble task to build this unusual
temple for Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan . I am assuming that
you have the full blessings of Srimath Azhagiya Singar
in this major kaimkaryam .

The idea of assembling 50 Saalagramams for the new temple
is a laudable Kaimkaryam . I wish you success in this distinct
part of the Kaaimkaryam .

As for my part , I would like to donate one from my
family's  SaaLigramam assembly used for atleast 4 generations
at our house . My sister is away until Sep 10 on a Raama
Yaathra tour all over India . After that date , you can telephone her
at 274-2108 ( Chennai NUmber ) at West Mambalam
and  recieve one from Her .

By copy of this note , I am requesting members of many
VaishNavite lists to help make a donation from their sources.

The web site and the section on Sudarsana , Nrusimha Homam
sections are beautiful to browse .

May BhagavAn Narasimhan's anugraham be with you
to have Kaimkarya Poorthy,

V.Sadagopan