You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00160 Aug 2006

Dear Respected Sri Oppiliappan BhakthAs

  Srimathe Sri Lakshmi Nrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaga Srivan Sadgopa Sri Narayana
Yatheendra Maha Desikaya Namaha:

  Adiyen Dasan Jagnnathan ananthamana Thendam samarpitha vignabhanam

  Sriman Swamy Dr.Sadapan has been rendering great and unequalled service to
the Vaishnava community by sending some invaluable articles about Vaishnavism,
peerless pictures of Lord Sriman Narayana in HIS Vibhava Avatharm, vivid
commentary on our Dear Acharya?s Upanyasams and Devine audio and video scripts
through this web. We are indeed gifted By Sri. Uppiliappa to be the recipients
of such great contributions .The latest Audio script on Sri Uppiliappan
Thirukalyanam  is indeed a priceless Gem embedded in his golden ornament of
Devine collections he is pouring in for our benefit and great enjoyment. I
humbly request Sriman Swamy to arrange for a Video Recording of Sri Uppliappan
Thirukalyana Urtchavam with this Audio background   and send to all Bhakthas
through this web so the entire Uppilappan Bhakthas around the world can have
the unique opportunity of viewing this unequalled sight of the Thirukalyanam of
this unequalled Deity ("Thannoppar Illappan") and receive His
 Paripoorna Anugraham.    As one of the Devout Bhakthas of Sri Uppiliappan,   I
yearn to have this Video script and am pretty sure that Sriman Swamy will be
sending us this video script shortly. I will only be too happy if I Sriman
Swamy gives me a humble role in this Great Kainkaraym by allowing me to send my
contribution for this  Video recoding .

  Adiyen
  Dasan
  R Jagannathan