You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00217 Aug 2006

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs :

As we near the completion of the arrangements for
the MangaLAsAsanam of Sri Oppiliappan and BhUmi
Devi at ThiruviNNagara dhivya dEsam , adiyEn has run into
a problem of addiitonal funds due to increasing cost of Gold ,
need for SamarpaNam of Silk Vasthrams , Special NaivEdhyams ,
Honoring of Archakaas  , creation of a Video of Azhagiya Singar's
MangaLAsAsanam of the dhivya Dampathis wearing their
Rathna Kireetams presented by adiyEn's Father in 1974 etc .

The sponsors of this Kaimkaryam will recieve a copy of the VCD
of the MangaLAsAsanam at Oppiliappan Sannidhi on Sep 10.

To complete this Kaimkaryam in time , adiyEn would need your support
to a Total of $800 more . Number of you expressed disappointment that
the Kaimkaryam fund raising was closed before you could participate .
Here is the chance for you to be part of this Kaimkaryam as it races towards
its completion stage .

Please send your samarpaNams to me at the following address to send it
fast to the local coordiantor , my counterpart at Oppiliappan Sannidhi ,
who is supervising all the local arrangements :

V.Sadagopan
Apt 6B-1 , Scarborough Manor
P.O Box 307
Sacrborough
NY 10510

Please send me a quick e-mail , if you wish to join in
this Kaimkaryam , while there is some time left .

The pictures of the Golden CheNpaka Maalais under
construction and the Pathakkams that have been completed
are enclosed .

Thanking You in advance ,
Srimath Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan