You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00075 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

At one time Bhattar and a large crowd of Srivaishnavas
were enjoying the Lord's divine auspicious qualities.
At that time, one of the Srivaishnavas said "It is due
to our good deeds that this is happening".

Immediately siRiyAcchAn stood up and said "We always
held that He is our protector. Apparently we now have
a Lord who looks for good deeds."

That is, when He is there as our sole protector, it is
destructive to the true nature of the self to consider
that good deeds are the basis for good events.

Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Sharanam

A Day in the Life of Our Acharyas:
http://www.acharya.org/articles/aditlooa/index.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM