You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00069 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

There is a one at
  Brahma Premananda Ashram
11515 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon - 97223, USA

  http://www.portlandhindutemple.org/

  Panch Kasiviswanathan

hemanarayana <hemanarayana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sriamathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha
Srimathe SriRangaramanujaMahadesikaya Namaha

Pranams,

I am in Portland,Oregon state. I want to know whether there is any
temple nearby Portland (say within 2 - 3 hour drive is fine)

I would be very happy if someone could provide me with this info.

Thanking you in advance

Hema

        Fund raising   Beliefs   Religion

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM