You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00112 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

From
 Vedic links
353/1 Dr.Lakshamna swamy road,
K.K.Nagar, Chennai-600078,
Phone no. 044-24744188
E mail Id:  vedam4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website  www.vediclinks.net
http://www.vediclinks.net/news.asp
http://www.hindu.com/fr/2005/08/12/stories/2005081203200700.htm
http://www.classifiedsvip.com/index.php?
action=view_ad&allow=on&catid=22&siteid=234&type=0
http://5342236.ammas.com/a1/advisors/index.cfm?cid=5342236

Dear and respected Sir/Madame

Our organisation Vedic Links is essentially engaged in the original
recording in Cassettes/Compact Discs of Vedic hymns of all Chatur
(4) Vedas, keeping in mind and addressing all sections of Hindu
society.

Indians are giants in the field of spiritualism. Vedic hymns are the
treasure house of Hindu scriptures and the four Vedas form the core
of our Hindu Religion functioning as the four cardinal pillars of
support .India can win over rest of the world culturally and not
politically," says a non-Indian historian. It is therefore necessary
to maintain our traditionally cultural and spiritual values."

Ishwara (God) and the Vedas have co-existed. Without being recorded
in writing, the Vedas have been passed from generation to
generation. But nowadays it is not possible or feasible on practical
considerations. Hence our attempt to record the Vedic Hymns in audio
CD for the benefit of those who want to, at least hear the VEDIC
chants and or practice the recital. What is so special about the
efficacy of Vedic Mantras are, even without going into the meaning,
when recited or heard, the mere sound effect of them is beneficial
to all concerned. Our Sathguru Swamigal was and is the inspiration
behind this project.

We have flown in the air like birds and swum the sea like fish, but
have yet to learn the simple act of walking on the earth like
brothers. Vedas mention "Lokas samasthas sukino bhavanthu"
and "vasudaiva kudumbakam" and preached Universal Peace (Shanti) for
the Mankind considering it as one big family.

The four Vedas were said to have 1131 branches earlier. But now only
13 branches are traceable (viz., 1% only). Out of these 13 branches
also, only 7 are being chanted at different parts of the country.
Others are traceable in script form only. Even these branches may
disappear if immediate steps are not taken to preserve them by any
means.

The present generation and generations to follow, should be given an
oppurtunity to understand, appreciate our great tradition thru our
Veda Mantras and live in peace and harmony. "LIFE -You can't take it
with you--but that's no excuse for leaving it in a mess." -- Jim
kitchen

We are happy to inform you that at present both Sri Krishna Yajur
Veda Sakai (original recording in 24 CDS) and Samhithai (original
recording in 22 CDS) are available .We hope you would make the
Album, a holy and compulsory possession in your home for regular
listening for the well being of the entire members of your family

We pray almighty to shower His bountiful blessings to all of you and
fill your household with Vedic and divine vibrations.

For Vedic Links
K.Jayaraman
Mg.Partner

Quotation:-

-----------------------------
Cost of Krishna Yajur Veda Sakai in 24 CDS (Containing
all 3 Ashtakams, Aranyakam and Kadakam 38 Prasnams)         Rs.
2000/ set
-----------------------------
Cost of Krishna Yajur Veda Samhitha in 22 CDS
(Containing all 7 Kandams, 44
Prasnams)                                    Rs. 1850/
set

-----------------------------

Cost of Krishna Yajur Veda Samhitha (Containing
All 7 Kandams 44 Prasnams) in 23 AUDIO CASSTES                Rs.
850/
set

-----------------------------
Cost of Krishna Yajur Veda Sakai in 24 AUDIO
CASSTES                                              (Containing all
3 Ashtakams, Aranyakam and Kadakam,
38 Prasnams)                    Rs. 900/
set

-----------------------------

OTHER PRODUCTS
        Surya Namaskaram 2 CDs cost   Rs.100/-
        Achithra Aswamedha parayanam 3 CDs Rs. 150/-
        Taittriya Upanishad 2 CDs Rs.100/-
        Taittriya Mantra Kosam( Sri Ruthram, Chamakam, and other
sooktham`s 1 CD Rs.50/-
        Sri Bhuwaneswari subrapatham and thirusathi Rs.50/-
Courier charges extra

Please Note:-
?       The price includes packing charges and a 96 page hand-book
with table of contents for easy tracking. and a general information
about Vedas and other relevant details in brief
?       The quoted prices are nett only
?       Special concession will be given to Veda Patasalas, Vedic
Teachers (pundits ) and Students presently under going training in
an institution or   for any religious institutions (provided an
authentic  certificate to that effect is produced by the person/s
concerned )
?       Payment may be made by crossed Cheque /DD favouring VEDIC
LINKS, to our address written above and the CDs (in a compact pouch)
will be home-delivered immediately.
?       Courier  charge extra
For abroad customer Pl pay by
  SWIFT CODE