You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00018 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

We four senior citizens (2 Gents & 2 Ladies) are plasnning to visit 5 Narasimha Kshetrams near Vijayawada. during mid December.  While  routes to Mattapalle & Mangalagiri appear to be clear, we are not sure of other locations.  Can any knowledgable person in the group  guide us?  Are there any person at Vijayawada who can be contacted by phone to arrange a taxi to take us to these places (Driver should be familiar with the routes, timings of temples etc.) & also arrange for a neat (But not expensive} accomodation for stay at Vijayawada for 2 or 3 days?  Thanks in advance,                   Srinivasan.

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia