From: V.M.Ramkumar <vmrk.74@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sriagasthiar@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 11:30:08 AM
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Lord Narasimha in Sleeping pose

Guruve Saranam !

Dear Bhaktas,

I have visited Sri Sara Narayana Temple at "Thiruvathigai" near Panruti, I wondered after seeing Lord Sara Narayana Temple , there is a small Sannidhi called "Sayana Narasimha " where Lord Narasimha to my surprise in Sleeping pose.

It was wonderful to see that pose, do anyone aware what made Him to sleep ? What is the history behind it ?

Pls share.

regards,

AUM

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan