You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00089 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swamins
Kochappaa's agony is understandable. The gentlemen inspite of the pain appears to be performing srardhams to his parents and helping his sisters too. That is laudable. But given the present day conditions of cost demands from vathiar swamins and others (they too have their constrains in the costly world), I do not know whether there is any way of doing it at less cost, unless, as suggested by Kochapa swami himself that Brahmins associations take up a pool of bruhaspathis and willing swamins, and organize to depute them on standard tariffs. It would be nice if Harsha simha swami elucidates for the benefit of all,, how Sri Rama conducted the pitru srardham economically.
Adiyen
Govindakrishnan