You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00096 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Srimathy Jayalakshmi Ananthakrishnan :

I will try to help . I will need some time .
If you are near a temple , please ask the priests
there to do HiraNya Sraaddham .When your husband returns
home , he can continue the traditional SrAddham . Please
ask your husband not to give up .

Sraaddham performance can be learned for
handling in an emergency .

We will now close the discussions .

NamO SrI Veda PurushAya ,
V.Sadagopan