Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [divya_desam] Tirumala darshan and accomodation

For guidance at all times

Accomodation- Tirumala

Thought the info placed below, may be useful

gAnOvAsAn

Sri Tirumala Kashi Mutt

(77316)

Udipi Mutt

(77305)

Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Ramanujajeeyar Mutt

(77301)

Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Mutt/ Sarva Mangala Kalyana Mandapam

(77370)

Sri Vallabhacharya Mutt

(77317)

Mantralaya Raghavendra Swami Mutt/ Brindavanam

(77302)

Arya Vysya Samajam

S.V.R.A.V.T.S

(77436)

Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashram

(77826)

Sri Vaikhanasa Ashram

(77282)

Sri Ahobila Mutt

(79440)

Karnataka Kalyana Mandapam

Hotel Kumara Nilayam

Sri Sringeri Shankara Mutt/ Sarada Kalyana Mandapam

(77269)

Sri Vyasaraja Mutt

Motilal Bansilal Dharmasala

(77445)

Hotel Nilarama Choultry

(77784)

Sri Srinivasa Choultry

(77883)

Sri Hathiramji Mutt

(77240)

Karnataka Guest House

(77238)

Dakshina India Arya Vyaya Gubba Muniratnam Charities

(77245)

Sri Sringeri Sankara Nilayam

(79435)

                                                              [àààààààààà]