From: Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Raghuveera Gadyam!
To: oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 9:02 AM

srI:

In the 70s, I used to listen to Swami Desikan's Raghuveera Gadyam in the All India Radio early morning program. The recitation was fast with great rhythm. I had a cassette of the same but I lost it. The Ghoshti who chanted the magnum opus were from Srirangam Srimad Andvan Mutt..

Can someone please let me know where can I get it?

Regards,

Parimukhan Singapiraan!

Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha!

Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia