From: Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] SILK dress - regarding
To: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 18 December, 2008, 10:53 PM

SrI:

Dear Murali:

Normally AarAdhanam ( Ijyai) is done after
MadhyAhnikam . With the office hours ,
daily Aaradhanam ( Maansika , SaaLagrAma
AarAdhanams) is done by many before going to
Office .

You can play with your child after AarAdhanam
on week days or more leisurely during the weekend.
Silk is free from theettu . You do not wash it with
water but with special solvents ( Dry Cleaning) .

Enjoy the bhAndhavyam of your child !
It is very precious .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,
V.Sadagopan