You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00246 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 7:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Oppiliappan] Sri Krishanamchari

Dear Mrs. Chari:

First I couldn't beleive it.  I was deeply touched by your e-mail.  A life-long friendship and association has come to an end.  What ever we may say that relationship is ir-replaceable.  May EmperumAn give you enough strength to cope with this great loss and that you may look forward to serving the Vaishnava community as you had done before.

S. Vijayaraghavan Buffalo/NY