You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00257 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Thanks very much, Sri Sadagopan.

We are leaving for India tomorrow and coming back on 31st december; I will be
in LA with my son from january 13th till 30th.

It is heart consoling to know that so many have been touched by Sri
Krishnamachari and are mourning the loss with our family. Since I feel that he
is still with me, every time I read an email about him, I keep saying, "amma (I
called him amma - a habit I picked from an old friend; it was funny when my own
amma was with me also; both answered to my call); come and read what this is
saying about you";  of course, stupid me - if he were here, the email would not
be here.

To all our dear friends - kindly bear with me for not answering all your
emails.  I will catch up after we come back from India.

For the VS book publication,  Sri Krishnamachari has been updating all his
earlier writings to make them "perfect"; I have to first find all his latest
files in his laptop; I may have to add the sanskrit and tamizh fonts etc.  His
wish was to get the book/s published from Andavan asramam with Srimad Andavan's
anugraha bhashanam and also a good scholar's foreword on his writings.  He was
constantly searching for one such scholar.  I will have to find out who he
talked to.  I will get back to you soon.

Warm regards,
Kalyani