You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Dec 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00276 Dec 2008

Dec 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:

I apologize – again, I forgot to mention that there is a “Watch in High Quality” option in YouTube.  Depending upon the speed of your

broadband connection, YouTube may display an option “watch in high quality” under the namperumAL video in the

bottom right-hand corner. Please note that this option is displayed ONLY if YouTube decides that your broadband connection

speed could support the higher resolution video. When you press this option, you will be able to enjoy namperumAL in High Quality

video.

Enjoy!

aDiyEn

Vasudevan