You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00077 Feb 2005

Dear BhakthAs:
> I noticed some of you did not get the beautiful pictures
> of Dhivya Dampathis in the earlier mail . Hence I am
> sending you the URL for the Web pages for the Introduction to
> the AzhwAr CD ROMs . Please enjoy the images of the EmperumAns of
> Srirangam , Kanchi , Thirumala , SrivilliputthUr , ThiruviNNagaram and
> ThrukkOvilUr .
>
> V.Sadagopan

> http://www.geocities.com/irscd/108.htm

In the Text onn dhivya dEsams of this write up ,
a mistake had crept in , which identified the PushkaraNi
at Kaanchipuram as "Amrutha Saras" . It should have
read as "Ananatha Saras".

V.Sadagopan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM