You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00095 Feb 2005

SRI :
Srimathe   Ramanujaya Namaha.

Dear Bhagavathas,

PraNAms.

I request a brief note and explanation on the significance on "kAradaiyan nombu"
and "The mAsi charadu" worn by ladies just before / at the beginning of the month of mAsi , for the benefit of all those who may be interested to know the same. Such details should also be passed on to our children for their benefit and their following the tradition with knowledge and interest.

Adiyen Sri Ramanuja Dasan,

Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan.

WE PRAY THE LORD TO BLESS ALL TO LOVE AND HELP ALL.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia