You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00129 Feb 2005

Dear BhakthAs :

Sriman Neduntheru Kannan is an erudite scholar , who has undergone
KaalakshEpam at the sacred feet of many acharyaas and has extraordinary
capabilities to analyze subtle VedAnthic doctrines and bring them within
our reach .

His most recent book On Divine Soverignity and our(Jeevan's)  Freedom
is a thought provoking monograph . You can acquire copies of the book
from Mrs. Subdhra Srinivasan at San Jose . I ahev also a few copies with me.
One of us will be happy to send the thought provoking monograph to you .
Please contact Mrs.Subadhra or myself .

Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan

Dear Mr. Sadagopan,

                         I have copies of this book given by Mr. Kannan to give to the bagavathas in USA. It costs $10 + $3 for shipping. I have attached a summary regarding this book sent by the author. This money goes to Srinivasa trust for helping students education and welfare. I kindly request you to let me know,  if your friends, relatives would like to have a copy. They can contact me by email and I can mail them the book. I kindly request you to help me in this. For any further details contact me in this email.

Thanks in adavnce ,

Subadhra   Srinivasan
1875 Trade Zone Court
San Jose , CA 95131