From: ramsund32 <ramsund32@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 13, 2008 6:18 AM
Subject: [rasikapriya-dot-net] Video Sri Vishnu Sahasra Namam  Pravachanam by Sri Anantapadmanabhan
To: rasikapriya-dot-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friends
I have posted the first two capsules,10 minutes each, both
introductory by nature.
Dinam oru Divyanamam is expected from today.
I will strive my utmost to record and post every volume, though the
timing of telecast is somewhat inconvenient for me,interfering with
my morning walk.
In case I miss an episode once in a while, may the Lord forgive me
and so will the Rasika fraternity.
Sri Anantapadmanabhan has started well, in his lucid and erudite
style.
The location for the first chants is Kurukshetra, where the great
devotee Bhismacharya gave the universe Vishnusahasranamam from his
death-bed.
VSN001 2 rar files 10 minutes
VSN002 2 rar files 10 minutes
I have created a new section titled Vishnusahasranamam under Video
www.sangeethamshare.org/ramasundaram
under Video/Vishnusahasranamam

Regards
S.Ramasundaram

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia