You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00208 Feb 2008

dasan. I request the moderator to kindly excuse me to again post a message which is not related to our Sidhdhantham. But since it is related to our culture and health, I reproduce a news that appeared in "The New Sunday Express" dated 24/2/08. I request all members to bring this to the notice of the women in their families. Please go thro the following pdf file. If any difficulty experienced, this link may also be clicked.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2169263/BINDIS-COME-WITH-A-TAG-LEAD-POISONING
Read this doc on Scribd: BINDIS COME WITH A TAG LEAD POISONING

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia