You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00005 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear ANDAL BhakthAs :

In this Dhanur Maasa PuNya Kaalam ,  KooDArai Vellum Seer Govindhan"s
SaaRRumuRai falls on Wednesday , January 11, 2006 .

At SelayUr Ahobila Matam , Srimath Azhagiya Singar will be presenting
100 Silver Vessels from the sponsors of AkkAra Vadisil to MalOlan .

This will take place after Abhigamana AarAdhanam (~ 8 A.M.)

Those who sponsor the Silver AkkAra Vadisil TadAs will recieve
the Silver Vattils (~1,800 Rs. Value) with the inscriptions of ThirumaNN ,
Sanku and Chakkaram with MalOlan's Phala ManthrAkshathais .

Those of You who are in Madras can recieve the sacred Vattils for use
in Your Pooja Graham . If You can not be there ,a representative from
Your Family can recieve the Vattil or Vattils from Sri Desikan or Sri Bhaashyam
,
the KaimkaryaparALs of Sri Sannidhi .

You can sponsor this Akkaravadisils online at Ahobila Matam Web pages:

http://www.Ahobilamutt.org

You can also send your samarpaNams to Ahobila Matam NA or
can forward your samarpaNams to Sri Kaaryam Swamy of Sri Ahobila
Matam at its Mylapore address . The amount is Rs. 2,000 Only ( 45$
per vattil . Sofar sishyAs and abhimAni have sponsored from 1 to 5
Vatitls for their families .

We are a little short of  reaching  the target figure of 100 Vattil
Sponsorships .
We have 8 more days go to before the sacred event at MalOlan Sannidhi .

Please contact me if you need any help with your participation .

Thanking you in advance for your particpation ,

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM