You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00028 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Daer Andal BhakthAs:

For Your Information .
V.Sadagopan

  Divyaprabandha Parishad.
  Unit of of Sri Sudarsana Yagna Samithi  90/2 3rd Cross Srirampuram,
Bangalore-560021
  Phone: 080-23421582 Email: srisudarsana@xxxxxxxxxxx

 DIVYAPRABANDHOTSAVAM AT SRIVILLIPUTTUR.

 DATES: 12TH TO 15TH FEB.2006

Dear devotees,

In the last few years, we performed Divyaprabandotsavam by chanting entire
Divyaprabandham in 24 hours at Hindu Temple, New York, Sri Shiva Vishnu
Temple, Washington DC, Sri Meenakshi Temple, Houston, Srii Ranganatha
Temple, Pamona and in the residences of Bhagawatas in USA.
  In India, we conducted at Bangalore, Tiruamala -Tirupathi and Srirangam.
It has been decided to conduct it in all the 108 Divyadesams for 3 days in
the each Kshetram. Accordingly,Divyaprabandhotsavam will be conducted at
Srivilliputtur, the birth place of Sri Periyalwar and Sri Andal. All 4000
Divya Prabandha Pasurams will be chanted by 400 devotees mostly women (Andal
goshtti). We have made arrangements for accommodation and Tateeyaradhana for
the participants.

The Programme:

  11.2.06. Saturday: Departure from Bangalore by train Tutukudi Express at
9.15PM.

  12.2.06. Sunday 7.30 AM. We will receive devotees at Madurai Railway
Station and take them by special bus to Tirumohur for Anustanam,
Tadeeyaradhana and Mangalasasanams at Tirumohur, Kudal Alagar and
Akkaravadisal Utsavam at Tirumalirunjolai - Kallalagar. We will reach
Srivilliputtur by 9.00 PM.

  13.2.06 Monday: 9.00 AM: The Divyaprabandhotsavam will begin with the
Mangalasasanam of Sri Andal Rangamannar, Sri Vadapatrasayee, Sri Periyalwar
Sannadhi and parikrama with Chanting of Tiruppavai.

  11.00 AM to 1.00PM and 3.00PM to 9.00PM: Chanting of Mudal Ayiram & Periya
Tirumozi.
  14.2.06. Tuesday: 8.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 3.00PM to 9.00PM. Periya Tirumozi,
Iyarppa & Tiruvaimozhi.
  15.2.06. Wednesday.Pooram - Masa Tirunakshatram of Sri Andal. 8.00AM to
11AM. Tiruvaimozhi,
  Sri Ramanuja Nuttandaadi & Sattumurai.
  4.00PM. Mangalasasanam of Tiruttangal Divyadesam. 6.00PM Boarding the
train at Virudunagar Station.

  1. Kindly note that this is a charitable, devotional service volunteered
by Divya Prabandha Parishad, Bangalore 21. As such, we are not responsible
for any loss / damage to the participants.

  2.Devotees should reserve their train tickets themselves in any available
trains which reach Madurai Junction before 8.AM on 12.2.06. For return
journey they should reserve for any train from Virudunagar Junction or
Madurai junction as per their convenience. We will be unable to do train /
Bus reservation services.

  3. We will host you by receiving at Madurai Junction on 12.2.06, and
provide transport, accommodation, boarding for 4 days and send off at
Virudunagar Railway Station / Srivilliputtur on 15.2.06.

  4. Participants should register their names before 1.2.06 by paying
Registration fee of Rs.1000 /-only. Cheque / draft should be taken in favour
of Sri Sudarsana Yagna Samiti payable at Bangalore and send with their Name,
Age, Address, Contact phone No. Our address is as given above.

For further details, please contact:
 Sri. Gopala Iyengar. 080-26342831  Smt.Rama Srinivasasn: 080- 57834439

                     Alwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Tiruvadigale Saranam.
                                        Divyaprabandha Parishad.
                                                  Bangalore.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM