You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00061 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Srinath:

Jambhu dhveepE , RamaNaka vardhe , Aindra KhANDe
MerO: PaschimE Paarsve  are used in Canada as part of sankalpam
by some .

Others just use the Indian Sankalpam.

I have two more suggestions :

I have copied Sriman TRS Iyengar Swamy ,  a resident of Canada
who will also be able to help you on your query .

Please look at Vedic Calendar for Toronto and many other cities
for Thithi , Nakshathram etc :

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/panchangam

Best wishes ,
V.Sadagopan