You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00081 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

one can freely visit Nepal and Bhutan. No formalities reqd. Name of
the sAlagrAma kshEtra is Muktinath.

Vishnu Vinjamuri

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM