You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00084 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

    ThiruvADip pUrathil jegathudhithAL vAzhiyEa
Dear SrEvaishNavites,

This ThiruppAvai season gave us an opportunity to go through the vyAkyAnams-
with specific look into the wonderful examples.These examples do not only help
us in understanding the real intent behind each of the pAsuram-s but also
reflect the real life happenings of those days.

I take this oppotunity to thank one and all for maknig this happen.

Let me seek the blessings of Sri PeriyAvAchAn PILLai the AchArya behind the
mUvAyirappADi and Sri Azhagaia MaNavALap perumAL nAyanAr the AchArya behind the
ARAyirappadi.

Sri PeriyavAchAn PiLLai ThiruvadigaLEA charaNam.
Sri azhagai maNavALap perumAL ThriuvadigaLEA charaNam

dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM