You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00108 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Madam
  Everything can be had from
  Sri Swathi Narasimha Maha Yagna Trust. 34, Venkatesan St, T.Nagar, Chennai-17
  Ph:-- 24353704
  e-mail:-- trust@xxxxxxxxxx
Dasan
  Srikainkarya
  Soundararajan
  Pl visit website www.srikainkarya.org
labda43 <labda43@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          SrI:

  Namaskarams. I was reading some archived mails of this site and found
  a reference to an Upanyasam by Vaikuntavaasi Sri Mukkur. This was on
  the glory of Narasimhavataram. The upanyasam has been made into
  casettes for sale.

  Can anyone guide me where I can buy this casette and those of other
  Upanyasams by Sri Mukkur?

  Thanking you in advance
  Sincerely
  Vidya