You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00126 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear member,

It is very sad that you are suffering from pain and
misery caused by disease. The regular chanting of Sri
VishnuSahasranama, with utter devotion and faith, is
certainly known to alleviate and cure pain. I can say
this from personal experience which sometime ago I
shared with many members through the Tiruvenkatam,
SriRangasri and Oppiliappan Group lists through a
series of postings titled "Dr.Bheshajam Bhishak: The
Unseen Healer".

You may like to go through those postings in the
Oppiliappan Group archives by requesting the Moderator
to direct you to them. You may find relief from pain
and suffering by chanting the Lord's "nAmas" such as
"oushadham", "bheshajam-bhishak", "vaidyaH" etc. all
of which are beautiful names in the Sahasranamam said
to contain the potent power of curative "mantras".

May God give you solace in your distress.

Regards,
Sudarshan

>    Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:48:38 -0000
>    From: "kankan_73" <kankan_73@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Single sloka
>
> Lord Vishnu Said:
>
> Yo maam nãma shahasrena shtotu michathi pãndava
> Sohamékena slokena stuta evana samshayaha
> Sthuta evana samshaya om nama ithi
>
> Respected Members,
>
> I would like to meditate the lord with one sloka
> from Vishnu Sahasra
> Nama Stotram (though I chant the full Vishnu Sahasra
> Nama Stotra
> once in a week)
>
> My prayer to the Lord is to relieve me from a
> prolonged disease.

=== message truncated ===

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM