You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00137 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:

Please forward the following to your friends and relatives,

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Geethacharyan Magazine - From India to any valid postal address

address is outside India.
These magazines are in Tamil and its contents are geared to followers of
Sri Viashnava sampradhayam at all levels. Leading scholars and acharyas of
the sampradhayam contribute articles to the magazine. There are many
sections to read and treasure in these issues.

this magazine. [ $25 for 12 issues: Includes shipping cost to any postal
address.]
    * Devotees in india, please send mail to
<mailto:geethacharyan@xxxxxxxxx>geethacharyan@yahoo.<mailto:geethacharyan@xxxxxxxxx>com

Late Sri U.Ve. PB Annangarachar Swami's view on Geethacharyan magazine:
(Excerpt from his interview)

Q. As the editor of magazines, what is your wish for the
magazineGeethacharyan (run by Sri M.A. Venkatakrishnan Swami)?

Late Sri PBA Swami: Geethacharyan must grow greatly. It must increase its
pages more.
                       As it grows, I would like to stop my magazine "Sri
Ramanujan" and take this as my magazine.

In the spirit of Service,
Vedics Foundation: http://www.vedics.net/products/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM