You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00139 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Bhagavathas,

I understand few people could not open the url. the Correct URL is as under.

http://www.sathyagalamtemple.net/MDSabha.htm

Or you can log on to www.sathyagalamtemple.net  , then go to other Sri
Vaishnava Links and in that page the last is a link for Malleshwaram Desika
Sabha.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dasan
Sridhar