You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00148 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SRI  :

  PraNAms to All Bhagavathas.

  All our Acharyas have prescribed and shown us the Best Way to Get The
Blessings of Sriman Narayana.

  We should sincerely plead and pray to The Divine Mother - Sri Mahalakshmi.

  Even wile referring to Sriman Narayana as The First Acharyan, He is referred
to as LAKSHMINATHAN - The Swamy of Mahalakshmi.

  " Lakshminatha SamArambhAm NAthayamuna MadhyamAm
    Asmad Acharya paryanthAm Vande Guru ParamparAm"

  Today is THAI VELLIKIZHAMAI - Second Friday of the month of Thai which is a
very dear one for Sri Mahalakshmi.

  Let us pray The Ever Kind and Affectionate Mother, Sri  Mahalakshmi, to
pardon all our sins and Bestow Her Blessings on All of Us and also Recommend to
The Lord of The Universe, Sriman Narayana, to ignore our misdeeds and Bless us
to be His True Devotees, so that we can turn out to be His Beloved Bhakthas.

  Without The Grace of The Mother, no one can hope to have Peace, Prosperity
and Progress. We all will place our sincere prayers at The Lotus Feet Sri
Mahalakshmi today and make a Praarthanaa for the Well Being of The Entire
Universe.

  She will definitely respond to our Prayers.

  With Prayers to The Jagan Matha, Sri Mahalakshmi,  for the well being of all
of you and your families,

  Adiyen

  Kombur Vankipuram Madhavan.

WE PRAY THE LORD TO BLESS ALL TO LOVE AND HELP ALL.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM