You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00154 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

        Kappur Sri LakshmiNarayana Perumal Koil  Balalayam

  Namaskaram
  adiyals baghyam of being a part of the kainkaryam
  The  poorvangam and the balalayam were conducted as per the vedic shastras
The temple had undergone a change from the pancharathra to vaikanasa agama
about a decade back; prayaschittams were initiated for this change as well as
for  having locked up the Lord for 10 monrths!!!!!!!!!
  The bruhaspathy and his team were  very gracious and enthusiastic ;so were
the madapalli swamis In fact the bruhaspathy who had flown in from pune {jus
for our sake) had gone over to take srimuham from our AZHAGIYASINGAR; and with
our acharyam remarking:"kappur balalayam thane adhu nannraka nadakkum" they
reached kappur with mantraakshadai
  With the vadyam and the desika stotram rendering the evening was a glitter of
a dawn to-be for all the kappur bakthas;
  A newly built madapalli and growing compound wall ;levelled floor and a
thatched 40 by 50 yagnyasalai with mavilai thoranam; and the LORD WITH HIS
CONSORTS awaiting so patiently for a sojourn to the yagnya salai; it was a
breathless time
  The DRO ,asst collector and A/C from hr-ce had also come;every event has been
photographed on the mobile and uploaded on to the computer; once the CD is cut
shall let you know
  Sowmyan swamis brimming energy was the talk of the village
  For those who couldnt make it it was a miss of a lifetime
  The villagers had adorned the road facing the temple with beautiful kolams;
what a sea change it was to see after what we had seen of a dilapitated koil
with overgrown weeds and trash  all around in may 2006!Now our Lord is in the
madapalli awaiting to return HOME; may we make it happen soon enough with the
samprokshanam in may2006?your cooperation we sincerely beseech  in terms of
contribution and participation
  adiyen govindarajan
  ramnuja dasee  smt hemamalini govindarajan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/XUWolB/TM